Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Meals- Easy Banana Pudding

A staple of southern living, a dish that has graced many a table top, a dessert that needs no introduction...

I bring you the Easy Banana Pudding- also known as "Angela's Banana Pudding" by Patsy Weekly (not me Angela, but another).

This recipe can be found in an old Perdido Baptist Church Cookbook.

My copy, with its torn and folded pages reside in a cabinet beside my pots and pans and is pulled out each time a grocery list is made (at least once a week) and is where all the recipes I've gathered over the years have been written.

So without further ado you'll need- "1 box of Vanilla wafers, 1 small box of instant Vanilla pudding, 5 or 6 bananas, and 1 12- oz. Cool Whip.

Mix Vanilla pudding as directed on package. Fold in Cool Whip. Layer Vanilla wafers, bananas, and pudding mixture in this order. Makes 2 or 3 layers according to size of bowl. Top with crushed Vanilla Wafers."

No comments:

Post a Comment