Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Meal- Cherry Cream Cheese Pie

As a sweet indulgence I'm introducing Monday Meals by way of the Cherry Cream Cheese Pie.

I'm not a good cook by any means, but this is one "meal" that even I can make without messing up and as I recently made and inhaled this dessert along with my family, I can attest to its tastiness.

I'm not sure who first came up with the recipe, but I got mine from my mother-in-law.

                                         

Start with one pre-prepared graham cracker pie crust.

Mix one- 8 oz. room temp. cream cheese with 1 can condensed milk and 1/4 cup lemon juice thoroughly  Pour into crust.

Top with 20 oz. cherry pie filling and refrigerate. Done. As easy as pie, or rather, cream cheese pie!


Next week: Easy Banana Pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment