Thankful Author 2017

Welcome to Thankful Author 2017, where 60 of your favorite authors give thanks for the blessings in their lives and share the books they love. Be sure to follow Thankful Author on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thankfulauthor Are you a published author who is interested in joining Thankful Author? Follow the Sign Up Genius link for more information. We'd love to have you.

About Me

My photo

An author with The Wild Rose Press, I strive to bring authors and readers together with a touch of Heart, Soul, and Happily Ever After. You can connect with me at www.facebook.com/imahayes , https://twitter.com/imahayes, and we can get pin happy at www.pinterest.com/imahayes.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Author Shout Out- Maggie Toussaint


Another Rose, another book. 

If you've noticed a pattern,, you're pretty smart. The Wild Rose Press offers up all its free books starting Tuesday. So keep tuning in to see what's available. 

Today we have Hot Water by Maggie Toussaint:

Hot Water, a smokin’ romantic suspense, is FREE May 14-18.  

Here's  a few sample tweets to tempt you:

A deadly arsonist. A cop and an arson investigator on a mission. http://ow.ly/jE71l HOT WATER by @MaggieToussaint #FREE May14-18

“Kept me engrossed until the end” says @RobinCovington about HOT WATER by @MaggieToussaint http://ow.ly/jP5r3 #kindlepromo

As soon as I finish this post, I'm off to get this book for myself. 
I'm almost done with last weeks book, Poison, so be sure to come back for my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment