Saturday, April 20, 2013

What Makes A Great Cup of Coffee

                                                    What Makes A Great Cup of Coffee?


Is it a specific type of beans/grounds, water, sugar, creamer? Perhaps it's the cup that it's poured in, the way that it's brewed? 

Chances are that if you were competing at The Coffeehouse Fest in New York your answer would be all of the above. These people are serious about their drink!

For me, a person who is less than suave when it comes to kitchen duties, my coffee recipe is pretty plain and simple-Great Value medium roast grounds, tap water, vanilla or hazelnut creamer, or in a pinch milk, and sugar.

I love the stuff. If my stomach lining could handle it, I could drink it all day long. Give me a good book and I will!

To brew it I use a standard coffee maker, though I will say that we when go camping, I do think the coffee has a better flavor when used in the percolator over a small grill fire.

So tell me, how do you like your coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment