Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Thankful Author 2019- Bree Pierce



This year I am so thankful for my family. We have all been through so much together. But I am especially thankful for my husband. This is a big year for us. We are going to be celebrating our ten year anniversary soon. And by the end of this year, he will be retiring from the military. Words could never express how proud I am of him, or how thankful I am to have him by my side. He's always in my corner. Always supportive. 
   In the past ten years, he's stepped up into the role of stepdad to my oldest child, we had three more children, he graduated from college. Last year my parents were in a major car accident outside of our state. He never hesitated when we had to pack up and go on a road trip to help get them back home. Some of my favorite characters I've written about, like Will from Tinder Heart, have been endowed with a few of his traits. I know my husband has his flaws, but I couldn't ask for better. Life has been quite an adventure with him so far, and I can't wait for the adventures to come. 




 Blurb:

When those closest to me stabbed me in the back, I ran away from the city for a chance to heal. Then I met Will, my living, breathing, fantasy man. And the epitome of everything that could break my heart. He might walk away if I tell him the secret I hold so close—if I don't push him away first. Can I trust a man with my heart one more time?

Buy Link:




6 comments:

  1. Love Bree and all of her books!! She’s amazing. ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary! Thank you to your husband for his career in the service protecting our freedoms. Best of luck on your book. You definitely have a lot to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do have so many to be thankful for <3

      Delete
  3. Wonderful post, Bree! Congratulations on ten years! All the best!

    ReplyDelete