Thursday, April 13, 2017

Sharon Kleve- Chase Me


Quirky, Private Investigator, Sage McGuire, solves missing person
cases. Sergeant Carter Morgan of the Portland Police Department solves violet
crimes. Can they keep each other out of trouble while falling head-over-heels
in love?
 





Sage McGuire has a great job she loves. All
that changes in the blink of an eye when her long-time boss, Mr. Smithfield,
has an accident involving an over-sized rubber band. Mr. Smithfield’s
semi-worthless son, Daniel, takes over Smithfield Laboratories and Sage
rethinks her career choice.



Sergeant Carter Morgan of the Portland Police Department solves
violent crimes and sexy pinecone scent
and black leather pants rev Sage’s engine.



 Sage’s wild spirit, crazy red hair, and sense
of humor take Carter for the ride of his life.


Available here:

Excerpt:

Bridget leaned toward me and nodded in that direction. “He’s been sitting by himself
for a while. A dance with that fine man could take your mind off just about
anything.”

Ophelia winked. “You should give him a try.”

“You think?” We laughed until we
about peed our pants. I noticed he was watching us with a grin that spread
across his sexy face. “Oh shit. I think he heard us.”

“Good. You deserve a little fun after the week you’ve had,” Bridget insisted.


“Well, I’ve seen my share of gorgeous men, but that guy is smok’n hot.” I looked heavenward and giggled.

“Oh boy, is he ever,” Bridget and Ophelia said in unison and fanned their faces.

“I’m going to give him my, ‘you can buy me a drink’ look and see what he does.”

All of a sudden Bridget rolled her eyes toward the bar. “Holy moly, he’s coming this way. That worked fast. I should try that maneuver,” Bridget whispered.

“Me too.” Ophelia got out a pen and small notepad from her purse and wrote down what I had done and then tucked her notes into her purse.

Bridget and I stared at her. Her face turned crimson.

“We always come up with great ideas over margaritas, but I can never remember what they are in the morning. From now on, I’m writing them down. Hopefully they’ll make sense in the morning.”




Sharon Kleve's Bio:


Sharon Kleve was born and raised in Washington and currently lives on the Olympic
Peninsula with her husband.


Sharon is a multi-published author of contemporary romance. She loves romance. She
loves reading romance, living romance, and especially loves writing about
romance. She gets no greater feeling than watching her characters come alive in
each other's arms. Most of all, she loves giving her characters the happily
ever after they deserve—with a few bumps and bruises along the way.




One of her favorite things to do is pick up a new book and sink into the story,
immersing herself in the emotions between the characters. She hopes to inspire
her readers the same way her favorite authors have inspired her.




When not writing, she can usually be found either curled up in her recliner with her
cat and a good book, or in the kitchen baking sourdough bread or bagels. 






Leave a comment and I'll enter you to win 1 of 3 eBook copies of my new release. I'll pick the winner's on April 15th.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Angela for taking the time to share my new release! You are awesome!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete