Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Janet Frances Gibbs- So Much More

Happy Wednesday readers. 
I'm proud to have fellow TWRP author, Janet Frances Gibbs on the blog today answering a few questions and sharing where her inspiration for, So Much More came from.



Welcome Janet, please tell me three words that describe yourself  starting with A, B, and C.

A audacious
B bodacious
C  cantankerous

What are your three favorite things? 

 Laptop, Iphone and gold pinkie ring.

Are you self-published or with a publishing company?   

With Wild Rose Press – one book out in Sept 2016 and another coming out in Spring 2017.

What is the best part of writing for you?  The worst part?

Best part is being a ‘grand puppetmaster’ of my universe.  I’m able to maneuver my characters and plots to please me and have them live in a world I envision.  The worst part of writing is the editing and proof reading!  

Was there any particular inspiration for your characters or story?

I was inspired by women in the early part of the last century who refused to ‘play by the rules’.  I am especially drawn to society women who became suffragettes (a future book).  I love having women step out of what society demands or expects and having them accomplish a life beyond the norm.   I take inspiration from New Jersey and all its vibrant history including silk mills, embroidery mills, wealthiest town in American in the early 1900’s, an exciting history of women’s education,  the beach towns and their history and love stories women around the ‘shore’.

What is the ultimate goal I have for my career?

My dream is to publish many books, have several on the back burner and then have one become a Hallmark TV movie, or Lifetime TV movie or a major motion picture!  Dream Big or go Home!


She felt his gaze on her several times that evening and smiled at him. Eventually, they shared a dance, and his arms held her gently, a feeling she quite liked. As they whirled around the room, James spoke of Paris and art and a world she had yet to conquer, but she knew now that it was within her grasp. There was so much more to learn and see in life, and Alice Hastings knew then she wouldn’t be alone in her journey.

Buy Link

Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Much-More-Janet-Frances-Gibbs-ebook/dp/B01JVAZROI


 About Janet Frances Gibbs

So Much More sprouted from research on Morristown for another book.  I visited the places where mansions once stood and envisioned my three strong willed young women living in there.   I love being the ‘puppeteer’ who populates the town once more with millionaires.

No comments:

Post a Comment