Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Thankful Author- Rolynn Anderson


November 18, 2014
THANKFUL AUTHOR BLOG ROUNDUP
Featuring Rolynn Anderson

What I'm Thankful For

What I’m Thankful For: I am thankful for my husband because he is calm and capable no matter what the kerfuffle; he can fix anything and he builds incredible furniture for our home! 




* * * * * * * * * * 




Two unsolved murders will tear apart an Alaska fishing town unless a writer and a government agent reveal their secret obsessions.

Treasury agent Parker Browne is working undercover in Petersburg, Alaska to investigate a money scam and a murder. His prime suspect, Liv Hanson, is a freelance writer struggling to save her family’s business.
Liv pens a series of newspaper articles about an old, unsolved murder. When her cold case ties in with Parker’s investigation, bullets start to fly.

BUY LINK:



MEDIA LINKS:






9 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me today, Angela. Turns out we have LOTS to be thankful for! I say more about my husband's skills on my blog: http://rolynnanderson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being a guest Rolynn. As I've said before, I loved Lie Catchers. Gripping and well written from the start.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Rolynn. I'll have to put "Lie Catchers" on my to-read list. It captured my interest. I have family in Anchorage. Good luck with your sales. P.S. My husband is my best friend and is a great supporter of my writing. I'm thankful for him as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Judy. That Petersburg community captured my heart...the town is full of Norwegians from the early 1900's...Uff Da all over the place!

      Delete
  3. I started reading Lie Catchers recently because the setting is Alaska. in my younger days i looked into homesteading there. just reading about the setting in the first few pages made me want to go to Alaska all over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for picking up Lie Catchers! I've traveled to Petersburg, Alaska, on my boat...such a wonderful place...a busy fishing/canning town...in a gorgeous setting!

      Delete
  4. Hi, Rolynn! With the cold here in Philly today, we feel as if we're living in Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Our heater died and it's about 64 in the house...I know, I know...that's CA in November...but I still like the option to heat our place up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela Hayes, thanks for the spotlight. Weird several days...and my blogspot is acting funny, so off I go to try to fix it. Yup, and the house heat system went haywire...circuit board problem. But you and your thankful blog have kept me centered. We'll work together again! Rolynn

    ReplyDelete