Sunday, November 9, 2014

Thankful Author- Emma Kaye


November 9, 2014
THANKFUL AUTHOR BLOG ROUNDUP
Featuring Emma Kaye

Thanks for having me here today, Angela!

There are so many things to be thankful for I thought I'd have a hard time narrowing it down to write a list. However, when I sat at my desk, my husband and kids started a screaming, laughing, obnoxiously loud, tickle fight. So while I'm thankful for my health, my wonderful family and friends, my amazing critique partners, and my writing, I'm most thankful for the sounds that right now fill my house to bursting. I'm going to go join the fun now. I hope everyone has a house full of laughter and love this holiday season and all year round.


Bio:

Emma Kaye is married to her high school sweetheart and has two beautiful kids that she spends an insane amount of time driving around central New Jersey. Before ballet and tennis classes entered her life, she decided to try writing one of those romances she loved to read and discovered a new passion. She has been writing ever since. Add in a playful puppy and an extremely patient cat and she's living her own happily ever after while making her characters work hard to reach theirs.



Blurb:

Alexandra Turner will do anything to save her twin sister. Even when she’s transported back in time to Regency England. Rescuing her sister and finding her way back to her own time will take all her concentration. Falling in love is not an option.

With the death of his brother, Nicholas Somerville became the ninth Marquess of Oakleigh and must return to England to take his place in society. Part of his responsibility will be to find a wife. It never occurs to him he might actually discover a woman he could love—until he meets Alex on his voyage home.
Can Alex and Nicholas find a way to bridge the gap of time and circumstance? Can they overcome their fears to realize that true love transcends time? Or will a dark secret from Alex’s past rear up to separate them forever?    




Media Links:





5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog Emma. I second your thankfulness on the sounds that fill your house. At times it gets to me, but I try to keep it in perspective, realizing one day I won't hear those fights, fusses and utterly pure laughter and am disheartened by that. I wish they could stay little because those truly are the best sounds I've ever heard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful, Emma. Thanks for sharing. I'm loving this months of "Thankfulness." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, should have looked at my response before posting. I'm loving this "month," lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela,
    I keep trying to comment, but my posts disappear. :( Not sure what I’m doing wrong.
    Thanks for having me here today.
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post Emma! Hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete