Monday, January 27, 2014

Author Interview- Terri Rochenski

Morning readers, join with me in welcoming author, Terri Rochenski.
Read on as she shares her newest book, Alone No More, and describes her perfect day.



Tell me three words that describe yourself.
Organized.
OCD (Border line that is)
Particular

     What are your three favorite things?
My three babies
My hubs
My parents & brothers

What is the ultimate goal you have for your career?

I dream of making millions, but what writer doesn’t? My ultimate goal (attainable one that is) would be to make enough to at least buy the groceries each week.

Describe your perfect day?

Silence!!! Seriously, in a house with three little kids, I rarely get any. So yeah. Silence – or perhaps a few birdies tweeting while I sit in the shade on a breezy summer day.
Wait. Add a glass of vino, olives, & cheese.  NOW it’s a perfect day.

When not writing, what can you be found doing?

Wiping noses & little bums, nursing my little man, cleaning, cooking, dreaming of the garden I can’t WAIT to get into the soil this year!




Blurb for Alone No More:

Dismissed from her job as a scullery maid and cast aside by her lover, pregnant Cara Morland has no choice but to return to her father’s farm. While lies of widowhood keep her from disgrace, Cara is faced with a local landowner’s unwanted attentions. Without the social status to do much more than avoid the vile man, she loses hope of ever finding happiness.

A friendship based on mutual loneliness blossoms between Cara and James Elliot, a young farm hand hired by her father. He offers his protection, and one shared kiss reveals his heart, but propriety and her feigned grieving period hinders what they both desire.


When Cara’s stalker learns the truth of her circumstances, he gives her an ultimatum—submit to his possession or he’ll ruin her second chance at love with James.

Purchase Links:

AMAZON                      The Wild Rose Press

Bio:

Terri started writing stories in the 8th grade, when a little gnome whispered in her brain. Gundi’s Great Adventure never hit the best seller list, but it started a long love affair with storytelling.

Today she enjoys an escape to Middle Earth during the rare ‘me’ moments her three young children allow. When not playing toys, picking them back up, or kissing boo-boos, she can be found sprawled on the couch with a book or pencil in hand, and toothpicks propping her eyelids open.

Links:



4 comments:

  1. Welcome, Terri. Alone No More was a great book. Can you tells us about any others you're working on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having me today, Angela!

    I'm currently working on my very first manuscript written over 12 years ago. UGH. Editing nightmare!! It's an historical romance, the first of 3 that I never had published. I have an indie interested - we'll see if I can contract this 3-book series!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book sounds wonderful (as does your perfect day.) You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit OCD myself about things being where they belong. I can tell if the coffee table book has been moved an inch and I have to put it back in the right place. I don't drink, but cheese always makes a day perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete