Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Thankful Author 2017


Woohoo, it's that time of the year again. Thankful Author is gearing up and we need you.
What is Thankful Author, you ask. 
Well, let me tell you.

Since 2015, each November, I open up my blog to my fellow authors, giving them a chance to catch up with their readers, letting them know what they're thankful for this year and what new books they need to add to their library.

I host 2 authors a day for 30 days and all I ask is that you keep your romance to M/F relationships and your covers PG-13. 

If this sounds like a promo opportunity you'd be interested in, just
follow the link below to sign up and for more info.



If you're an interested reader, be sure to mark you calendar and bookmark this blog so you can visit with us every day in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment