Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Thankful Author 2016- Melinda Curtis



This year, I'm very thankful for good health. Not only mine, but my children's good health. Many children are afflicted with diabetes, a disease that does damage to internal organs at too young an age. This year, I had an opportunity to do something about it. Now you can, too.

Do you love a good Christmas story? Does it make you feel good to help others? All proceeds for ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS, a collection of Christmas novellas from some of today's biggest authors, will be going to diabetes research. But don't delay! This box set will only be available until December 31, 2016.



Google Play: http://bit.ly/29Hrw18

5 comments:

  1. Good health is something we all need to be thankful for--I hope the set is a bestseller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A generous set for a good cause. Well done, Melinda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter has Type one. I understand how diabetes effects lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project! Can't wait to get my hands on it. Wishing the best of health to all!

    ReplyDelete