Sunday, October 16, 2016

Thankful Author just got a Facebook page !!!

Happy Sunday all. 
I know I don't usually post on Sundays, but I have some exciting news that I just had to share.

Thankful Author just got it's own Facebook page!!

I'm so excited. It's a huge step and I'd love it if you could give the page a "like" and spread the word to all of your friends. It'll be a great way to keep up with the days' authors, to share your own thanks, and to check out some great books.
You can check out the page here:


If any authors reading this and have not yet signed up to participate in Thankful Author, there are 8 spots open that need to be filled. Just follow the Sign Up Genius link for more info:


or check out an earlier post on the topic here:


We'd love to have you.






No comments:

Post a Comment