Saturday, September 24, 2016

Thankful Author 2016

Happy Saturday readers, 
I'm delighted to announce that Thankful Author is back for 2016!



What is Thankful Author, you ask?

Back for its 3rd year, Thankful Author is where I dedicated the entire month of November on this blog to posts from fellow authors who would like to share what they're thankful this year, in addition to showcasing a book of their choice. 

There will be posts from my lovely TWRP authors, some I have "met" through Magic of Books Promotions, and a few I have not had the pleasure the host on my blog before. 
It's going to be a great time.

If you are an author and would like to sign up for a spot, please follow the Sign Up Genius link. 

Don't worry, you don't have to be a member of Sign Up Genius to participate. 

When the page comes up, scroll through and choose the date you would like, click on that date's sign up box, then click "Submit and Sign Up" at the bottom. When the page changes, select the, "I don't have an account" option, fill out your info, and at the bottom, click the "Send me a confirmation" box. Voila, all signed up. All that's left is to send me your post on what you're thankful for and your media kit. Directions for this can be found on the Thankful Author Sign Up Genius page.

If you are a reader and would like daily reminders to visit the blog, follow my Facebook page at
Be sure to turn your notifications on so you don't miss anything.

And by all means, please, spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment