Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Thankful Author - Anita Kidesu


I will be forever thankful for my grandparents who took me in when my parents died when I was six. The love and guidance they gave me is something I'll never forget. I recall being sad and missing my parents, but being so young at the time, they are only a vague memory. When my grandparents passed a few years ago, it was as if a part of my heart was buried with them.

I got my love of reading and writing from my grandmother. She also taught me to never give up on my dreams. While she was already gone when my first book came out, I sensed her over my shoulder, reading the e-mail from The Wild Rose Press saying they wanted to publish my book. I swear I heard her giggle along with me when I recently received a contract for a short story. I know she's getting a hoot out my writing erotic romance, too. They are forever in my heart and mind.



Buy Links:


"Surprise Me," my story in The Wild Rose Press Candy Heart Series, will be released in January.

Social Media Links:





4 comments:

  1. Welcome back Anita, it's great to have you today. That was such a beautiful post and a great way to honor your grandparents. Happy November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful story, Anita. Your grandparents were amazing! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great story. You are lucky to have your mother still with you. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, I think your life is a story in itself. Good luck with your book.

    ReplyDelete