Monday, October 27, 2014

What's Coming this November

It's the last Monday of October and November is just around the corner. 
Candy corn and pumpkins will soon be exchanged for cornucopias and pumpkin pie.- delicious! 

This time last year I spent the month telling you what I personally was thankful for. 
This year I'm doing things a little different. 
Instead of re-listing all my thanks, I'll be host a different author every day of the month. 
In what I'm calling the 
Thankful Author Blog Roundup! 
Yeaa! 
What is the Thankful Author Blog Roundup, you ask?
It is a gathering of authors letting you know what they're thankful for while promoting their latest book.It's going to be awesome. You're not going to want to miss this.

To make sure you don't, be sure to join the mailing list for direct posts to your inbox
 and/or follow me on Twitter @imahayes







No comments:

Post a Comment